For those who don’t know what is Glastonbury Festival I would like to explain quickly about it.It is a five days festival which takes place every year in Pilton,Somerset. In this festival you will see music, theatre, circus, dance, comedy, cabaret and many other art activities.It is the largest greenfield festival in the world and more than 175,000 people attend this festival.Worthy causes have been always a part of this festival and this is what makes this festival unique.
If you are an art and music lover than once in your life you have to attend this festival.It is divided in many different areas so you will definitely find your favourite.For me this festival has been the most memorable ever, especially for my camping experience.You don’t need to pay extra as your ticket includes access to the camping field.
To make this festival happen there are used Diesel Generators .
Experiencing the whole thing something magical.But I want to give some tips to those who wanna go for this amazing experience.
- Its really important that you bring with you all the essentials to keep you clean.Such as wipes ,toilet rolls etc.
- It is a huge place so pitch your tent on a place you can spot it easily.Trust me its a mess there , you will find many tents similar to yours so its quite difficult to find your ,especially in first days.Try to have a nice reference point.
- Try not to use your cell phone.But I know its impossible for us not to use it.But than get ready to pay a lot to charge your phone battery.I would suggest to take with you one of the old phones which has a good long life battery.
- Don’t forget to take with you sun cream.You have to stay all the day out and in summer its really hot.
- Organize your days before you go.Make a list of what you definitely want to see and keep some space for what you might like there and would love to stay and see.
Don’t wait last minute to book the tickets ! Tell me if you have ever been to Glastonbury and how was your experience.